We are updating Summoner's Rift

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotForScience

Senior Environment Artist

06-05-2014
22 of 73 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coredor View Post
Wow, most of that looks crazy good. Two quick complaints.. Yes I know beta and all that just my first impressions after watching the video 40 times.

The minions auto animations at a glance seem harder to notice. Maybe because the wide swings make the actual hit harder to time? I'm not sure.

some of the edges/mountains whatever you call them seem to blend into the background a little too much. Specifically at wolf camp, the edges are nowhere near as crisp and easy to spot as they currently are. They are barely raised at all.
Thanks for the feedback!. We will look into these concerns. Concerning the problem with wolf camp. It would be helpful if you posted a screenshot highlighting the concern.

Chortlebrah

06-05-2014

The top merchant looks like an otter cuteee

Arduno

06-05-2014

Give it to me now!! :O

Epic done!!

Penteano

06-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotForScience View Post
The camera angle is actually not the same. We have implemented a focal length similar to what we are using on Howling abyss. It should help skillshots, but does not correct the problem you bring up. We determined that the solution to that problem is out of the scope of the visual update of Summoner's Rift.
Then do this!! http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...4402048&page=1 please...

lxlLilybellelxl

06-05-2014

Quote:
The camera angle is actually not the same. We have implemented a focal length similar to what we are using on Howling abyss. It should help skillshots, but does not correct the problem you bring up. We determined that the solution to that problem is out of the scope of the visual update of Summoner's Rift.
Anything helps for now!! as long as you guys are aware of the problem and are eventually working on a fix i'm okay with that!!! thx

Death by Lulu

06-05-2014

RITO y u no answer mah question about ze seasonal maps? Does this update means that we are more likely to get seasonal maps again?

BaconHawke

06-05-2014

jungle 2 scary for me.

Siigari

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2014

Looks like Dota, srs. Muted graphics, you turned the Nexus into something that resembles an Ancient.

Rito wat u doin

Why not keep the League cartoon style?

DDsBreath

06-05-2014

Wait,where is the Evil Emperor Grool? Was he eaten by a toad!?!?!?!?

Chrony

06-05-2014

Quote:
What scope does it fall under then and can we get an eta....this has literally been an issue you've know about for years and said you have been working on....if it doesn't fall under the scope of this what the hell does it and why isn't it a number one priority especially since your trying to push this as an esport...this would be analogous to giving white side in chess an extra peice