Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Not earning IP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atharun

01-19-2011

My games show that I am getting IP however I am not seeing my IP increase whenever I see my profile. Is this a known issue?

MYD00M

01-19-2011

I am not totally sure, but i guess i have the same problem.

Sebars

01-19-2011

it should be fine

Same thing happened to me before and after the hotfix today.

After i played a few more, the ips from previous games came in, and now i am waiting for my ip farm game (71pt) to be credited. But its okay, probably just a delay from the server load.

No need to panic, it will be credited to u soon.

p.s. You can track your ip ( spent/gain) from shop--->my account.
// I am not too sure, but i suspect its related to the shop is periodically "down'ed".

MazoMackz

Recruiter

01-19-2011

still can't even get into the store

Eambo

Recruiter

01-19-2011

This is probably a bi-product of the store being under heavy load. Leave it until tomorrow, and bump up this post if the issue persists - I think things are just working very slowly (EG: You'll get credited the IP in a few hours)

Za3bLOoT

01-19-2011

what if the at the end of the game IP and XP are 0 ??? i got this 2 times in a row i didn't any or they will be credited later on as well ?

Eambo

Recruiter

01-19-2011

Za3bLOoT, does it show you in the post-game that your EXP/IP gain are 0? If so, you're not getting credited for IP/XP. Usually this is caused by playing too many custom games or having unequal teams.

Za3bLOoT

01-19-2011

i just tried one more game after i logged out and login again ... it shows at the end -100% xp and ip .. and it IP Farm game 5vs5 bots ... everyone else is getting but me ...

maybe its too many custom game ?? is there a limit per day ?? anyhow i only played like 6 games so far 3 of them didn't get anything