Proposed Champion....Mekyo The despaired assassin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Butcher19

01-12-2010

I propose Mekyo The despaired assassin.

Story
Mekyo was living the good life, a double life. Mekyo was a happily married man spending whatever spare time he could with his wife who was expecting their first child. Unknown to his wife though Mekyo was an assassin for the higher ups at the science academy, silencing any lowly scientist who dared to dispute their claims and theories. Whenever a scientist or researcher would rise up to challenge there "absolute" theories Mekyo would pay them an unfortunate house call, for the right price. But one day a group of researchers used one of their faulty science experiments to pay his house a visit. Unfortunately he was not there, he was out doing work for the academy but his wife was present to answer the call. Later that night he arrived home to find his wife sprawled out on the floor dead along with the baby inside her. His rage drove him insane as he went to look for the people who did this. He set out with his two black assassin katana's hellbent for revenge on the academy. Had they never used him to silence their opposers, and had they not sent him out on a mission that night, he would have been there to protect her and his unborn son. He showed up at the academy slashing his was through their defences only to be brought to his knees by the very science he now despised. Knowing not what to do with him the academy sent him to the league where every day he mourns his wife and unborn child and his despair over his loss grows. One day he will break free but until then he will bide his time harnessing the power of his ever growing despair.

Quotes-"When will this end?"
When using Ultimate....."Feel My Pain.....Aaargh"
When using your Mistake...."They never learn"
Dance.....The goth kid dance from southpark would be funny.

Starting HP------485 +82 per level
Starting MP------215+30 per level
Attack------High
HP------Low
Spells------Medium/Low
Critical Strike------Medium
Attack Speed------Medium/High
Movement Speed------High
Armor--------Low
Spell Block---------Low

Abilities.
Passive.....
Agonizing Moments-Mekyo's despair grows every minute of every day giving him 1/1.5/2 extra attack damage per minute. Passive adds to actual abilites and plays into them.

Abilities

Aura of Despair-Passive Enemy Champions feel discourage as they are confronted with the overwhelming despair surrounding Mekyo causing them to deal 5/7.5/10/12.5/15% less attack damage.
Active-Mekyo summons all his despair which cannot be contained and explodes out of him damaging nearby enemy units dealing 60/90/120/150/180 + all the damage gained from Agonizing Moments and costing /60/70/80/90/100 mana. Cooldown 20 seconds. Passive will not be active while in cooldown. Range of spell will be 500 for both passive and active.

Despairaging Rush- Mekyo tries to escape his thoughts by rushing forward at amazing speed. Mekyo can use the ability multiple Works same as shunpo but without an attack at the end of it. Also is like rift walk in the sense that Mekyo can use this ability 1/1/2/2/3 times in a row for an increasing mana cost. This ability has a 2 second period where it can be used again for the cost of additional mana 1 Rush costs 100 mana at all levels, 2 consecutive rushes costs 250 mana, and 3 consecutive rushes costs 400 mana. If player does not rush again within that 2 second window the ability goes on cool down for 12 seconds.

Your Mistake-
Mekyo's assassin skills give him the agility and ability to fight effortlessly exploiting his opponents mistakes giving him an additional 3/6/9/12/15% chance to critical strike and increasing his critical strike damage by 10/15/20/25/30%.
Mekyo assassin skills give him the ability to force his opponnent to make a mistake resulting in a garunteed critical strike by Mekyo dealing an additional 20/40/60/80/100% damage. Cooldown 20 seconds. Passive is not active during cooldown.

Ultimate-----Feel My Pain
Mekyo draws in all the despair arround him summoning them into his katanas to make everyone feel his pain in a surging slash of energy dealing 300/400/500 + All the damage gained from Agonizing Moments. Aiming would be a 135 degree cone with range of 600 like ashe's volley spell would channel for 1.5 seconds with the animation for channeling being the first animation for master yi's alpha strike but with the two black katanas. Because Mekyo is drawing in the despair around him it would slow enemies in an area around him of 600 by 40% for 1.5 Seconds. The projectile Energy slashe's speed would be that of ashe's ultimate so that it will be hard to escape but not as easy as nunu's ultimate. Mana Cost of 200/180/160 and cooldown of 130/120/110 seconds. Would charge up blades by channeling in alpha strike position and then would swing them across his body sending for the energy slash could possible be red or black to show despair.......visible energy while channeling would be cool but not necessary.

Would most likely be assassin and dps possibly farmer with Aura of despair active ability. Probably more of a late game hero as his damage would scale pretty well as well as with his abilities. I also figure that in an average game agonizing moments would give between 40-70 extra damage. I am open to his name changing it was just the first name that popped into my head......I literally came up with this on the fly when i saw this forum title......any criticisms would be great let me know how it is.

Beegly Boogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

Wrong section. Belongs in hero feedback.

BILL AND TEDS

01-12-2010

Why does 90% of the proposed champs have Dark/Assassin/Killer/Silent in the name?

Beegly Boogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

Better question is why do 90% of the proposed champions not have Dark assassin silent killer in their name?