Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

33% and endlessly scanning files

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nicspresso

10-02-2014

I have the same problem as everybody else on this thread. I have tried all of the fixes but none of them have seemed to work or even change anything. I have tried switching servers but that still doesn't work as the same problem happens on any other server I try to switch to. This is what happens step by step (If it isn't already obvious to Riot what is happening.)
1. I open the LoL Patcher client. (Yes I have tried running as an administrator to fix it but this doesn't work either.)
2. It comes up with a message saying that an error has occurred and has the options 'continue' or 'send logs'. (I have already sent logs.)
3. On top of the loading bar it comes up with: 'Calculating differences/0 Scanning files' with a 33% completion.
The fact that Riot keeps adding skins and champions and not instead focusing on server stability is kind of sad and I hope that they can improve on this for their own sake and for our sake. As for now with no working fix I am unable to play League of Legends and I hope a fix for this comes soon.
- Nic

Slippery

Recruiter

10-03-2014

Bump, I need help

DragonIroh

10-03-2014

Bump, me too.