Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

33% and endlessly scanning files

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mulgen

Recruiter

09-10-2014

I also have this problem

Lamis

09-10-2014

Yeah this is like patch 4.15 all over again...

Talljake34

09-10-2014

Ok the last thread I posted on got deleted I think. Im having the same issue, I started updating today and it went from 150 mb to like 8.89 mb for no reason and I have crappy internet where I download at like 380 kb a sec and I just go to 8.33 mbs downloaded and I get an update failure post and then it says there was an unspecified error and I can either continue downloading for an eternity or retrieve files but that does nothin. This is really pissing a lot of people off including me and if Riot would fix this issue it'd be much appreciated

GigaGamerXP

09-10-2014

I'm having the same problem. It's been happening for the last 3 patches for me. I don't know why riot doesn't bother helping us. All they seem to want to do is make new champions/skins and not give a **** about the rest of us.

Chichiboss

09-10-2014

It's happening to me tooo

MagicalBushFairy

09-10-2014

Bump this ****.

Wolvshammy

09-11-2014

***SOLUTION***

Since **********s here are paid to be ****. I thought I'd help out.

Install cyberghost vpn (free)
Click the "Connect" button
Once it has created a vpn for you run LOL as administrator
It will complete the download for you and you can realize another reason Riot doesn't deserve your skin money.

JamaicanMurderer

Recruiter

09-11-2014

same here man, I'm still trying 2 get mines to work.I reinstalled league 2 times no help....Riot pls

acheetah41

09-27-2014

bump

Paradigmal

10-02-2014

all I had to do was switch to another server i.e Latin America North and let that finish and now North America works fine.