Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

33% and endlessly scanning files

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kannhax

06-10-2014

This started just yesterday. It froze in game, had to crash my computer. When I restarted the patcher was stuck at 33% and caused a ranked loss for me. I'm re-installing now and it looks like its patching fine.

Idiotic Retard

06-10-2014

That hotspot **** does not work! OMFG RIOT If your Patch is going to ****ign SUck then stop putting it out. That **** if ****ING ANNOYING.; All I want to do is play and I find myself trying to figure out how to download the ****ing patch. ANd once I do I play for a day and the next patch comes out. WTF!!!! ****ING FIX THIS!

betterWoWis

06-10-2014

Yep mine as well is froze at 33%. I wish riot would post and help

Tsurani

06-10-2014

They never do except for a post they made a while back with a couple of reasons why it was doing it and how to fix it.

Of course it was mostly something on your computer's fault and not theirs.

Edit: Last time at 4.8 I had to reinstall and delete some folders and then let it patch up for a while and it ended up fixing itself. This time its doing it again however.

Just a tad bit inconvenient.

Catracho09

06-10-2014

Quote:
MrsBubby:
Hi, Horii try downloading > http://www.hotspotshield.com/ < Be sure to run in the background while you're patching league. it works like a charm.

If that doesn't work for ya, try contacting a support. goodluck!

This is the solution! It worked for me using Hotspot Shield.

aeipownu

06-10-2014

same problem.

Morkkamp

06-11-2014

Bump

Scrosby1587

06-11-2014

Has anyone tried downloading hotspotshield to solve this problem? Id love to know im having the same problem.

flightful

09-10-2014

bump

Crimson King

09-10-2014

IIRC Hotspot shield is malware