New summoner Skill

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BelowMe

01-12-2010

I have been thinking since we have exhaust which is basically a slow and anti dps ability why dont we have any anti caster type of thing so here what I suggest

1) an ability that silences and drain mana doing slight damage over time

2) an ability that cause any spell cast during the next 5-10 seconds to cause damage to the caster or cost double mana.

3) A placeable bubble where no spells can be cast from either side or a bubble where no spells can reach into it allied or otherwise.

I would love to see some caster version of exhaust these are my suggestions I dont know what y'all think but hey there it is

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

01-12-2010

Casters don't need more nerfing. Cleanse is a great defense as is.

ZZZappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-12-2010

A summoner ability that drains mana would be mildly interesting, esp. early game, but I agree with Encased.

Valcurdra

01-12-2010

Yeah don't really like any of those ideas sry dude. Casters can be killed by the slow on exhaust too remember.

Grake

01-12-2010

As it is, i think a few summoner skills push boundaries of fairness, and yours are no exception.

What i wouldn't mind seeing are a few passive summoner skills. Even if the effects only peak at roughly a tier 2 quintessence.

With a mana-dependant hero such as heimerdinger, i'd replace clarity with a minor, (.5 mana a second) regeneration any day.