Kassadin is a scrub

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Roman Empire

01-12-2010

I played Kassadin a few times. All I remember is having a terrible early game, being underfarmed, and then being completely out of mana from then on. I don't see anything that he does that Shaco couldn't do better.

Grake

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solution Nine View Post
That's the thing I used to be good with him and carry and ****. Now I tried to play him and did terrible and don't see how I ever used to do so well.
You forgot how to play him. If i jump too many characters, i lose effectiveness with all off them.

Its you, not them. So i see no reason why you bothered posting a thread purely to try knock kassadin as being shyt tier.

ZZZappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

I built him as AP.

sdjaks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xahz View Post
I played Kassadin a few times. All I remember is having a terrible early game, being underfarmed, and then being completely out of mana from then on. I don't see anything that he does that Shaco couldn't do better.
Silence, aoe slow, impossible to run away from. Shaco can get slowed and they can get away since Deceive's range is not as great as Kass's Rift.

Chorus

01-12-2010

Wait, ranged silence, slow, blink, burst damage up the ass, and utterly inescapable...

But Kassadin sucks?

smithz

01-12-2010

Kass is really quite good. I run with a talented clarity and lane with another mana user. We dominate our lane early game.