Kassadin is a scrub

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solution Nine

01-12-2010

I used to main Kassadin, then I didn't play him for awhile. Then I just went and played a game and he is super scrub status. You have 3 spells, one which costs **** tons of mana if you need to use it in succession, in between those spells you auto attack with a super weak attack.

I used to main him and I was told I played him very well but now I don't know how I ever did well with him.

Scrub status = told.

sdjaks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

Actually Kassadin is god tier and one of the few (anti)casters that can carry like physical.

HeLawlsAtYouSon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

Not god tier, not scrub tier. If you really have that crippling problems with mana, I'd suggest clarity or chalice. He's a good nuke and an subpar dpser, with mad chasing abilites.

I disagree sir...

Solution Nine

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdjaks View Post
Actually Kassadin is god tier and one of the few (anti)casters that can carry like physical.
False.

Once your two primary spells are on CD you are stuck doing nothing/auto attacking for minuscule damage.

Grake

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdjaks View Post
Pretty much. Wouldn't go so far as to say god tier though. While they're by no means a perfect carry, they do deal damage, can still pull its weight in a team fight, and silence. Oh the silence D:

You obviously didn't play him that well, or you're now exclusively using Yi or twitch.

sdjaks

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solution Nine View Post
False.

Once your two primary spells are on CD you are stuck doing nothing/auto attacking for minuscule damage.
Isn't this like every other hero with a passive ability? And they don't have riftwalk which can be cast every 5 seconds or so.

Joe Of The Pr0n

01-12-2010

Yeah, he is by no means easy to make effective. Because he is one of the champions that requires a great amount of maneuvering. But if you have ever seen a skilled Kass at work then you would have a very different opinion.

ZZZappy

01-12-2010

I dunno. I just played a streak of Kassadin. I was getting huge amount of kills, to the point of ridiculousness. being able to wipe out starting heroes with silence and slow to prevent them from getting away is pretty handy. Those two spells alone, null w/e and force pulse take out about half my opponents life early game, and if I get a soulstealer, late game I am two shotting them.

Edit: Also, not to mention that his force pulse, while kind of hard to use effectively going one on one, in team fights, being able to spam a slow aoe that does 300-600 damage is extremely good.

Solution Nine

01-12-2010

That's the thing I used to be good with him and carry and ****. Now I tried to play him and did terrible and don't see how I ever used to do so well.

HeLawlsAtYouSon

01-12-2010

Did you build him dps?