Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Almost everyone had an inspiration for their summoner name: What's yours?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Richurd

08-17-2014

My name is Richard. Someone already took Richard so I had to make an alternative.

Debonair Jayce

Recruiter

08-18-2014

This is my main champ and favourite skin.
When Riot let us take names from inactives back in January, I woke up very early just to make sure to take this name.

pentlagon

08-18-2014

shapes

gballa

08-19-2014

Ok, so I play basketball, and my name starts with g, and when I was like 6, I made a webkinz account and I named it gballa, and I've been gballa ever since. With a few stints as gballapug because, well, I love pugs

seagul

08-19-2014

My big brother has always gave me nicknames and seagull was one so when I got to choose my name I choose Seagull but was like "Seagul looks cooler".

Ursarkar E Creed

08-20-2014

I would hope that you know where i got my name from but if you do not go here http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Creed

MuffinofMalice

08-20-2014

Quote:
Thunderstar100:
I got mine from a book (Warriors) when I was really young, I think I made a Neopets account on it, and for the past 8 years or what I have stuck with it

Read every single book and they're still coming... too good.

Hellbizzle

08-20-2014

I used to play a lot of Warcraft III (but not DOTA, oddly enough) and I really liked the name Hellbourne for the Demon Hunters.

So I adopted the name and used it in all my gaming adventures. Xbox Live, the Halo series, Steam, World of Warcraft... all the way to where I tried to use it for LoL, but it was already taken.

At the time of this discovery, I was listening to Snoop. The rest is history.

BlueManTiger

08-20-2014

Mine came since I liked tigers,and I wanted to become one, like a man tiger, and my favourite color was blue so bluemantiger was born.

b100skies

08-21-2014

I used to be a huge Homestuck fan, and the characters on that all talk using different 'quirks'. The one that used the Saggitarius sign, who types in blue text, spelled out the 'loo' sound with 100, and I'm a saggitarius who goes by the name Blue online.

I also used to take a lot of photos of the sky, so I used to use the name blueskies for my usernames on sites where I published them. Finding this quirk changed it up a bit.