Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New League Band

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyborg Scorpion

Recruiter

06-04-2014

When Smite and Ignite came out, I immediately downloaded it to my laptop and have been playing it on repeat whenever I get the chance. A while ago, I thought it would be pretty cool to have a second band join the music scene in Valoran, possibly as a rival to Pentakill. With the new album that just came out, it would be pretty cool to see another League band rise up. The revival of Pentakill was pretty awesome and the VU was definitely needed.

The band's name: Urfpocalypse

The members are as follows:

Hecarim: Guitar
Jayce: Bass Guitar
Thresh: Vocals
Renekton: Keyboard
Shen: Drums

Before you say I'm copying Pentakill, I'm not. I just thought that it would be cool to have another music themed skin set

Cyborg Scorpion

Recruiter

06-05-2014

Bump

DevourerOfDonuts

06-05-2014

Why do we need another one? Naw.

Bliztron

06-05-2014

If we get another musical themed skin set, it should be a different genre of music, or else the theme will feel stretched and dragged out

AmononDemora

06-05-2014

Quote:
Bliztron:
If we get another musical themed skin set, it should be a different genre of music, or else the theme will feel stretched and dragged out

what would it be, country. LOL. JK.