Would you be interested?

Yes, sounds like a fun idea. 1 50.00%
No, I would rather just play the game the way it is. 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Anyone Interested?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veigor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

Well, I do alot of websites for games in my spare time for learning reasons and since I really enjoy League of Legends I wanted to do something for the community.

My basic ideas for the website and what it will before is relatively simple, SO...here it is:

The site will be used for Information and news for LoL. Along with this we will *eventually* have guild private pages (have your own guild page for recruiting, info, news etc).

Im also going to be doing support when I can, this includes computer tech help, errors or anything else I can fix. If we cant figure out the problem we can help you send a good and informative email to Riot Games Support.

Now, them are just some of the core features along with more I will be bringing to the site. Of course there will be a screenshot section where you can upload and share your photos and a few other image related things.

Now to the fun part...

The main focus of the website will be for custom and fun matches the community will put together. These matches will be ranked (on the website only) for players that participate.

The rankings will be seperate for each match category. Some of the ideas for matches I have so far are:

Regular matches: Im sure you can figure this out

Random Hero Matches: Heroes will be pre-selected based upon the current free heros. This way everyone can participate.

Non Free Hero Matches: For people who paid or bought heroes with in-game money or Riot Points.

Clan and Guild Matches: Coming soon..

This is really a big long..rough draft but I will continue to update this post and answer any questions and comments anyone has. If you wish to help with the site please let me know. Thanks

P.S: **** the forums and not allowing me to use slashes or apostrophies. Or...its just my comp for being stupid lol.

Note: The website will NOT require your LoL Username or password. For security purposes I would even recommend making your username different from your LoL one, or at least making your password and email different.

Thats all for now.

Phoxly

01-12-2010

There are already sites like this for LoL, it'd probably just be a waste of your time to copy whats already been done and working well.

sick dogg

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoxly View Post
There are already sites like this for LoL, it'd probably just be a waste of your time to copy whats already been done and working well.
100% True.
You should contact people who make these sites and offer them your help and expertise, that would be more productive imo.

Veigor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sick dogg View Post
100% True.
You should contact people who make these sites and offer them your help and expertise, that would be more productive imo.

Alright, I will check them out. Regardless I think I will continue anyway just for the fun of it. Thanks for the responses.