Suggestion: Achievements

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qujibo

01-12-2010

I know this is taken to from Xbox/WoW and a assortment of other games but i think that the possible idea of achievements in LoL would be a cool idea. They could be viewed in a tab in your summoner profile and potentially give awards (Exp/IP) Idea of achievements that i think would be cool would be:

• Getting different types of multiple kills (ie, 5 double kills or 3 triple kills)
  • Getting a certain number of creep kills in a game
  • Getting a certain number of towers / inhib kills in a game
  • Killing an enemy champion with less then 5% health
  • Getting first blood in five separate matches
  • Winning five games in under twenty five minutes

The achievements would have to be made in a way in which they do not alter any aspect of what a game would originally be like (ie people who farm creep kills instead of helping their team win in order to get an achievement)

Just a suggestion, personally i think it would be cool to be able to see status like this, tell me what you think!

Nemiga

01-12-2010

You should have used search :P

defekter

01-12-2010

LOL QUIJBO YOU ***
didnt you remember i posted this
3 months ago when i was at your house

sdjaks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

Hopefully won't be done since people already sometimes don't go for the "win" achievement. People would try games just to get the achievs and just farm creeps all game.

Dafe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

they should make achievemetn like...

- use every hero 3 time
- use every summoner spell 10 times
- win a game under 15 minutes

GodwinGrech

01-12-2010

im ok with this as long as it doesnt encourage people to play carries more than they do now. if theres an award for pentakill, then every game will have a twitch

Grake

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qujibo View Post
  • Winning five games in under twenty five minutes
Thats totally easy. I could do that with with ease. Eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase.

On a side note, i agree, though it'd be a blatant ripoff of the Xbox or something, i'd enjoy it. But only if you got minor rewards, such as assorted runes. Or perhaps a bunch of easy ones just as a tutorial, to quickly integrate new players into the rune system. I started using runes at level 18 >.>