Your matcmaking is bs!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kenshins Wrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

Im fking tired of being stuck with freaking noobs that are lvls less than 10... It is annoying you must do something i even bought the game, and have bought some riot points... Im getting really tired of this situation...

Beegly Boogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

lol

boni

01-12-2010

First off: Add some more punctuation marks. It'll surely look better.
Secondly: Lvl != Skill. And MM only gets more accurate the more games you play. Therefore it's also pretty inaccurate if you don't have many games.
Thirdly: You can't buy a free game.

rogerchew

Adjudicator

01-12-2010

i wish there was a magic wand and they could wave it and it would all be fixed. unfortunately, that's not going to happen. I sympathize with your frustration but there's just nothing that can be done.

Warrition

Adjudicator

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshins Wrath View Post
Im fking tired of being stuck with freaking noobs that are lvls less than 10... It is annoying you must do something i even bought the game, and have bought some riot points... Im getting really tired of this situation...
It looks like you've won 4 of the last 10 games, which is a typical record. However, I understand that losing streaks suck. If you want to influence the outcome of the game more, I suggest staying away from support champions, and even pure tanks, and moving to battle tanks (Singed, Nasus) or carries such as Yi or Tryndamere.

Hang in there. The more games you play, the better matchmaker will do (typically).

Warrition

Adjudicator

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by boni View Post
That is not helpful. When someone talks about "buying" LoL, the are referring to purchasing the collector's edition, which is sold at several retailers and comes in a box with docs and such.

Kenshins Wrath

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by boni View Post
First off: Add some more punctuation marks. It'll surely look better.
Secondly: Lvl != Skill. And MM only gets more accurate the more games you play. Therefore it's also pretty inaccurate if you don't have many games.
what if i didnt feel like punctuating....???

Novascourge

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshins Wrath View Post
what if i didnt feel like punctuating....???
Then people, including Riot, don't take you seriously.

Also, there's at least one of these topics per day. It's surprising they haven't added "MM complaints" to the "Do not post section".

McComb

01-12-2010

People who cry about matchmaking are usualy baddies.
It's because they lose a lot.
But to reassure themselves they convince themselves that it's not their fault but matchmaking pairing them with noob or feeder and extentionaly their teammates supposedly being noob or feeder.

You play really bad.
And if you can occasionaly win with dps morgana then you are in noob island.
You must learn to play.

lionheart5656

01-12-2010

I disagree. Not being happy being matched with people clearly far lower than you is a legitimate problem. I am lvl 30 and quite good at this game.

When my team consists of 4 others below lvl 10 against a team of lvl 25+, it isn't fun nor does it make any sense. Flaming him for a legitimate problem just makes you look like a ****.