Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Intentional feeding

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lanthenn

01-12-2010

I was queued up with 2 other friends today and we got into a game with a taric and trynd who had also queued together. the only problem with it was that at the start of the game they both just ran straight for mid and feed the opposing teemo to no end. me and my friends were forced to try to solo each lane our selves but taric and trynd would just go running around feeding the whole team.

I know that i can send an email to riot about it. My question really is whether or not Riot plans to implement something in the future that would do something about this issue. Lately when i solo queue i find more feeders than anything else, they just run out of base and stand in their lanes while the enemy team keeps telling them to make them fatter. So not only am i dealing with intentional feeders but those that support it as well.

Riot please do something about this soon. Thanks.

aerborne

01-12-2010

my guess is with double exp and inf it's more time efficient to power level on losses then on wins. especially if you're not good enough to win as your elo gets up

Lanthenn

01-12-2010

so its more time efficient for the people who want to do this to just make it hard for the rest of us who enjoy playing? Im not saying its not time efficient but what about those of us who enjoy playing matches whether or not we win? It just makes it worse when i do lose knowing that we could have stood a decent chance if they never got fed. Not to mention the other teams ego got inflated to point of bursting through my monitor from being fed lol.