Nasus and Renekton

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RagnatheBloodedg

01-18-2011

Just for fun, let's compare the two.

Nasus

Q ability does damage + procs his passive, healing him, also gains damage if killing blow is achieved.

W ability, pure slow, but gets AS and MS a chasing/dps nerfer.

E ability AoE + armor reduct.

R ability, increased size, increased damage output, increases health.

Renekton

Q ability does damage in an aoe and heals while building meter. With meter proc deals more damage and heals more.

W ability deals damage and stuns, a short range chasing ability that synergizes with his Q and E. With meter proc does more damage and stuns longer.

E ability dash skill shot that when it hits refreshes once to be cast again. With meter proc reduces armor.

R ability increases size, increases health, increases damage out put by building meter.

I see many similarities and many differences. Mainly in the fact that Nasus can pulverize your face, and Renekton can cut you up. Both have strengths and weaknesses, so why is everyone wondering who is better? They play almost the exact same.

Vaaz

01-19-2011

Renekton Can do his job, dash in get a hit with mallet and slice and dice. Nasus has to walk his ass over to the withered guy usually with it ending by the time he gets their.

OpticZeRo

01-19-2011

Nasus and Renekton in a lane is awesome. Renekton is better but personally i like Nasus better

Helionexis

01-19-2011

all i can say is with equal farming i have never lost a fight to a renekton as nasus. though their ults are similar nasus's has the advantage by doing a % of their hp per second instead of flat damage.

rest0

01-19-2011

Nasus voice is better.

SF Tydrolus

01-19-2011

Nasus > Renekton in my opinion.

Quote:
all i can say is with equal farming i have never lost a fight to a renekton as nasus.
Same for me. Nasus is a tank while still maintaining a nice DPS output. Many people under-estimate him and I feel he deserves to be played more then he is right now, I mean, the only Nasus I have seen in a long time is me. He is perfectly well balanced, as to where Renekton can use some buffs to early game and then slightly adjust his late game accordingly, and you have two perfectly balanced heroes.

So when they are compared, I see that they have somewhat similar abilities, and are relatively well-balanced champions. They seem to go hand-in-hand when in a lane together also. Renekton is much more powerful, but I feel that Nasus has a more simple, enjoyable playstyle that I really like in a champion.

Asixro

01-19-2011

The cycle of life and death continues. We will live, they will die.

Diggy Smallz

01-19-2011

Nasus is soo good right now, every match been bout 10+ he is really a decent champion now =]

Quicksav

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asixro View Post
The cycle of life and death continues. We will live, they will die.
So the best champ line in the game btw