Do you agree with some of these suggestions?

Yes 10 90.91%
No 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

@Riot New Ideas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yo Im Rambo

06-01-2014

Hey Guys! My name is Rambo. Over the past couple of days I have been thinking about new ideas that Riot could put into League of Legends. I have thought about some that would make the game more interesting, fun and challenging. Some of these may have been already implemented into the game a while ago. I have only played since the beginning of Season 3. I’ll explain these into further detail after the list is done. This list will be added on to from ideas from you! Every time I or you think of a new idea I will edit in what I or you have said. Then I’ll bump it so more people can see it.

• Achievements

• Animated Summoner Icons

• More Personal / Global Stats

• Unlockables

1. Achievements – Achievements interlock with Unlockables, say there is an achievement for kill the whole enemy team in 3 seconds (you can use your team) then you get a summoner icon for that. Achievement, Play 3000+ Games and you get a new map skin which can be chosen pre game. Travel 500,000 Miles in game, you get a “boots of swiftness” summoner icon. When I first played League, I went on a 5 win streak with my brother, we thought we were so good. We were like “are we gonna get an emblem (summoner icon) for this?” There are all these things that achievements could unlock.

2. Animated Summoner Icons – These are just plain cool. You could get one by being the “achievement master” (getting all achievements of a certain patch, assuming they’d add more) Or just doing hard achievements in general. Also, they could be bought with RP.

3. More Personal / Global Stats – Ever thought to yourself how many pentas, quadras, triples, or doubles you have gotten? Well with new Stats you can now see! Want to know how many Lee Sin’s you have killed? ( I know that’s like impossible to put in League, but still, that’d be awesome) Just overall stats that we want to know. How many games have we won in normals with our main? In the personal tab of stats, there could be losses and games played as well. Then there could be a “compare” option of these stats. Compare with your friends and family and finally decide who is better. That would be funny as my brother is always saying he is better than me.

4. Unlockables – Well these can be almost anything. We only have (I believe) 2 unlockable skins, which are from referring a friend. These can be Map Skins, Skins, Summoner Icons, Animated Summoner Background, Borders, anything. But these tie in with achievements.

This is my list so far. Add more in the reply section and I may add them in if I agree with them or if you explain them well enough. Thank you for reading,
Rambo

tl;dr Idea’s for riot, including Achievements, Animated Summoner Icons, More Stats and Unlockables + More (maybe in the future added by others).

OuttaControl56

06-01-2014

Are these good ideas?

Is the pope catholic?

Yo Im Rambo

06-01-2014

Bump