Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


[IDEA] public online profiles

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kelidus

Senior Member

01-12-2010

So, how cool would it be if there was an online profile database, kinda like the wow armory, for LoL. It'd basically show you the same information you see when viewing someone's profile in the game, just accessible via the web.

I vote +1 on this


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sythion

Senior Member

01-12-2010

-1

This new idea does not involve how much MM sucks or how OP Twitch and Yi are. Or about draft mode or new maps.

Remake your post adding in one or more of the above aspects, and it will be more widely accepted and appreciated.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kelidus

Senior Member

01-12-2010

people like you are very, very, very stupid and one track minded. Do you really think the same people working on MM are designing/updating the website? Are the guys doing game balance also designing art for new maps? *NO* There are DIFFERENT DEVELOPMENT TEAMS FOR DIFFERENT JOBS.

Pull you head out of your ******* and realize this already.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sythion

Senior Member

01-12-2010

Quote:
kelidus:
people like you are very, very, very stupid and one track minded. Do you really think the same people working on MM are designing/updating the website? Are the guys doing game balance also designing art for new maps? *NO* There are DIFFERENT DEVELOPMENT TEAMS FOR DIFFERENT JOBS.

Pull you head out of your ******* and realize this already.


Well done. This will work out much better for you. +1


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makkii

Senior Member

01-12-2010

Quote:
kelidus:
people like you are very, very, very stupid and one track minded. Do you really think the same people working on MM are designing/updating the website? Are the guys doing game balance also designing art for new maps? *NO* There are DIFFERENT DEVELOPMENT TEAMS FOR DIFFERENT JOBS.

Pull you head out of your ******* and realize this already.


he was obviously kidding, chill.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

01-12-2010

This is a planned feature.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kelidus

Senior Member

01-12-2010

Have you read any of the posts in general lately? i kinda find it hard to decide whether he was kidding or not, since most people QQ about "omg new skins but where's my MM?!" or "stupid iphone app i want draft mode!" etc etc.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sedon

Senior Member

01-12-2010

It might be a good idea.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sythion

Senior Member

01-12-2010

Quote:
kelidus:
Have you read any of the posts in general lately? i kinda find it hard to decide whether he was kidding or not, since most people QQ about "omg new skins but where's my MM?!" or "stupid iphone app i want draft mode!" etc etc.


You're doing great! Keep it up and this thread will be roarin in no time!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EVILTeddy

Senior Member

01-12-2010

There arent enough people to accomplish the needs of this game. There is not an ETA either. Good luck.


12