Argh, the new last hit noise is fingers on a chalk board

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

baxteria

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2011

It's true. I was playing a game yesterday and was wondering if something was wrong with my headset. It's a lot more high pitched.

jaywatford

Lead Sound Designer

01-19-2011
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Thanks for the feedback guys. Whatever change was made it was unintentional, but we'll track it down for the next patch.

CounterCraft

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2011

I actually like new sound

Film11

01-19-2011

I was listening to it on various streams and I picked up on it too. Gotta say I like it, made last hitting a lot more satisfying.

SheepKing

01-21-2011

Me and all my friends noticed it.

Nayru

01-24-2011

Yeah, I too noticed that after the change it was extremely high pitched and ****. I mean, like, HD quality, but wow so ear grating.

I got used to it, and it's a bit more distinct so it kind of helps, so I kind of like the post effect, like I said, super audio quality.

Fuskamo

01-27-2011

The new sound is nice. Maybe just make it slightly quieter. That should satisfy everyone?