Crashing at loading after champion select

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maven

08-18-2009

Trying the uninstall now

Maven

08-18-2009

Update: Uninstall/reinstall unsuccessful.

I've also tried: Raising Task Priority in Task Manager, Restricting process affinity to 4,3,2 and 1 cores, and I've tried disabling background programs while loading.

All have been unsuccessful thus far. :'(

Yuske

08-18-2009

I also just uninstalled and reinstalled with the same results. I've tried turning off my Anit-Virus and Firewall, and still nothing. I hope the patch comes out tonight or soon.

Agrajag

08-18-2009

Minimizing doesn't work, uninstalling didn't work, anti-virus cancellation does nothing; when will this be fixed? Also, is there a way my record can be restarted? I've still yet to play a single game, but already have 4 or 5 leaves from messing around with this and trying out people's suggestions. I look like a d-bag quitter due to a glitch.

str82dabnk

08-19-2009

can anyone tell me how to post a thread i cannot seem to post only reply to other threads, thanks

Contriving StyLe

The Council

08-19-2009

I still have this bug.

Agrajag

08-19-2009

I am, regretfully, with you Locust. I've been playing Dota for a long time now, so going back to it after installing LoL shouldn't be that big of a deal... especially considering the fact that I haven't actually been able to play a game of LoL yet, but it really bothers me : (

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

08-19-2009
3 of 12 Riot Posts

When you guys submit your logs after these crashes, please link this bug. Also, we add more logging for these sitatuations after every patch, so please submit them AGAIN even if you did so before the patch.

Contriving StyLe

The Council

08-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
When you guys submit your logs after these crashes, please link this bug. Also, we add more logging for these sitatuations after every patch, so please submit them AGAIN even if you did so before the patch.
So.. we have to wait for the next patch and try again?

Contriving StyLe

The Council

08-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agrajag View Post
I am, regretfully, with you Locust. I've been playing Dota for a long time now, so going back to it after installing LoL shouldn't be that big of a deal... especially considering the fact that I haven't actually been able to play a game of LoL yet, but it really bothers me : (
This game worked on my computer for a month and a half... it wasn't until two weeks ago thursday that it stopped working.