League of Legends Graphics Requirements

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Parkinsonian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-12-2010

Hello all,

My friend wants to try League of Legends; she's running Windows Vista on a virtual machine on her Macbook to play. She had issues with updating and the launcher, but following the thread on forums, fixed all of them. She's able to log in, but when she tries to play the tutorial, it says that she's missing a shade model something, and she can't go any farther. One issue I think may be the problem is that she's running a GMA 950. Is there any way you think she can play the game?

kelidus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

if her graphics card doesn't support shader model 2.0 then she's pretty much outta luck.

Ducreux

01-14-2010

I don't believe a virtual machine can run 3D applications, at least thats how it is in Windows/Linux.

Additonally, the GMA950 is probably not enough for this game. I'm not sure how far the settings can be turned down, but given the age of the GMA950 the cpu/ram is probably also insufficient.