Forbidden Server Status Message

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MagnaClown

01-18-2011

im not even getting the "busy" message, for me tis directably inaviable whats going on?

Dark Eyed Angel

01-18-2011

Grey is an ugly color, make the play button golden. ;]

El Tarro de Atun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

Busy...

Rrett

01-18-2011

im getting the same problem

Pantherfur

01-18-2011

Im having the same problem, But I think it will be solved by tomorrow, its just massive server lag.

AnB3rLin

01-18-2011

Im getting the same thing. I love this game but I can't even play it. So on to Call of Dookie I go

Regulus the 3rd

01-18-2011

You guys are inadvertently D-DOS ing their servers by repeatedly refreshing pages and trying to check the server status.

It appears their servers aren't up to patching all the community accounts as quickly as new people want to play. This is why major MMO's use bit torrent technology to allow clients to patch each other so that their servers don't get over loaded (as badly).

FYI, it's now been about 12 hours since the servers went down for maintenance so I'd expect in another 12 hours they will be back up after demand has eased off a bit.

If you are reading this, don't be greedy and try to get your patches first, because the server will be too busy to let you play anyway. Just go do something else for a few hours and come back tomorrow night to play.

Try: Reading a book, Talking to a friend on the phone, catching up with old friends on facebook, looking at pron, or playing a different game.

Dreturns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

Well, after doing a little research, I discovered that Renehkton is massively buggy. He has been reportedly causing game crashes when he dies and his abilities are doing crazy things. So it may well be a little longer than I predicted before we can play

Dreturns

01-18-2011

Apparently Renekton is causing major problems, so the downtime could last a while.

xtramoney

01-18-2011

I just google searched my error and found this forum... I patched about an hour ago and haven't been able to log on yet :'(

Edit: nevermind, just noticed server time/my time difference... I'll be patient and wait 30 seconds longer before I start complaining

1234567 ... 10