Forbidden Server Status Message

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vegeta100

01-18-2011

same here

Vegeta100

01-18-2011

me too

Chrisreaper

01-18-2011

same just searched google to see if i was the only one or if there was prior history of this.

Chrisreaper

01-18-2011

im also receiving issues with the website. frequently i try to go to a page and a screen comes up saying its broke with a fat man suspended in the air saying please come back later. i refresh several times and the page will eventually follow through.

Dark Eyed Angel

01-18-2011

same, I want to play :/

Desolate Specter

01-18-2011

There is something wrong with the servers from this latest patch, I would think, and also the website considering sometimes i get the picture with Gragas being carried away by corki planes, saying "oops It broke." and the website says it's offline. I'm pretty sure Riot understands what is going on and they are doing everything in their power to correct these issues. For now, we need to be patient.

khop34

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

Yea I have the same troubles logging in. But I found out that by putting "eu.Leagueoflegends...etc." it will actually bring you to the web info. But tht really doesn't helping because that just says everythings online yet.. it still says its busy

Dreturns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

There is probably a gigantic server load due to the fact that EVERYBODY wants to play the new guy and decimate entire teams with him. It will probably be resolved within the next 1-3 hours? Just a guesstimate.

Schyth

01-18-2011

..Are we there yet?

Ecabowsa

01-18-2011

When is this gonna be fixed?

123456 ... 10