Forbidden Server Status Message

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vexsteel

01-18-2011

My buddy is playing right now??? full servers?

Hesediel

01-18-2011

Hi every one.

It was the same thing for me,
but what i do i just, close the launcher and restart it ...1 or 2 minutes later ...
After ... 15 minutes it should be all right.

I usually do that, and i can go into the game quickly.
Bye

LegoIasPL

01-18-2011

fix this by adding port 8081 to your firewall and just name it LOL or something so u know what it is and then you will get this....

Live Server Status Updates

Server Status: Unavailable
Posted by Lindorn

Greetings summoners! We will shortly bring down the servers for emergency maintenance. This is to address the problems with lag on PvP.net as well as the store. Total down time will be approximately 3 hours. (8:00 PM PST to 11:00 PM PST)

As is always the case with downtime, boosts will be extended for the proper amount. Thank you all for your patience. The Riot team is working hard to address these issues as quickly as possible.

LegoIasPL

01-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien Snikrep View Post
The server has been busy and that's probably because everyone wants to play now that the maintenance work is done; however, the bug occurs whenever I try to check the server status here. When I click on the "Click for more info!" link or the "Server Status: View this forum for..." link I get an error message reading:

"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /server-status on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at www.leagueoflegends.com Port 8081"

I thought you guys might want to know.

((Btw, I wasn't sure what prefix to use... sorry.))

fix this by adding port 8081 to your windows firewall 1. press control panel then 2. windows firewall then 3. pres exeptions then 4. add new port and name it LOL and port number 8081 like it tell u on the error message nad leave it TCP and then you will get this....

Live Server Status Updates

Server Status: Unavailable
Posted by Lindorn

Greetings summoners! We will shortly bring down the servers for emergency maintenance. This is to address the problems with lag on PvP.net as well as the store. Total down time will be approximately 3 hours. (8:00 PM PST to 11:00 PM PST)

As is always the case with downtime, boosts will be extended for the proper amount. Thank you all for your patience. The Riot team is working hard to address these issues as quickly as possible.