Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Sparring Grounds v.2 [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Quinn n Val

05-28-2014

Quinn rubbed the back of her head "I'm not really...the best at teaching that kind of stuff Annie." She continued stretching. "Maybe you should ask someone who specializes in hand to hand fighting."

Lil Bearcharmer

05-28-2014

Annie's hands would drop to her sides and she would glare angrily are Quinn. "But...but...please?" She would say teary eyed. In the meantime Tibbers would move behind Annie ans stare at Quinn.

Kuronan

05-28-2014

Kuronan noted the arrival of Quinn and Annie. Annie appeared to summon Tibbers and make a sloppy punch at Quinn, and though it wasn't really FIGHTING, per say, he was kind of curious. He looked to Irelia and Tekun, then sighed. 'A Summoner's work is never done.' He walked to the two. "Hello Quinn, Annie, what goes on?"

Edith noted the presence of Quinn and Annie. As his clothes hid any and all emotion aside from body language and hand movements, he seemed to have little reaction to anyone. He seemed to just note their existence and then turned back to the fight. 'Quinn, Demacian Scout, weak. Annie Hastur, Pyromancer of the Grey Order, potential.'

Ask Quinn n Val

05-28-2014

Quote:
Lil Bearcharmer:
Annie's hands would drop to her sides and she would glare angrily are Quinn. "But...but...please?" She would say teary eyed. In the meantime Tibbers would move behind Annie ans stare at Quinn.

Quinn winced, sighed and looked into Annie's teary eyes "F-fine fine, I'll try, okay? But I don't promise any good results."

Quote:
Kuronan:
Kuronan noted the arrival of Quinn and Annie. Annie appeared to summon Tibbers and make a sloppy punch at Quinn, and though it wasn't really FIGHTING, per say, he was kind of curious. He looked to Irelia and Tekun, then sighed. 'A Summoner's work is never done.' He walked to the two. "Hello Quinn, Annie, what goes on?"

Edith noted the presence of Quinn and Annie. As his clothes hid any and all emotion aside from body language and hand movements, he seemed to have little reaction to anyone. He seemed to just note their existence and then turned back to the fight. 'Quinn, Demacian Scout, weak. Annie Hastur, Pyromancer of the Grey Order, potential.'

((Weak? Rude. *huffs*))

Quinn looked toward the summoned and shrugged "Well I guess I'm about to try and teach Annie some basic hand to hand fighting..."

Necromonger

05-28-2014

((I hope my partner will see we transferred here.))

Floating in mid air Ling looks around and sees the arrival of more combatants onto the Sparring grounds. At least it was big enough for all of them.

Lil Bearcharmer

05-28-2014

Quote:
Ask Quinn n Val:
Quinn winced, sighed and looked into Annie's teary eyes "F-fine fine, I'll try, okay? But I don't promise any good results."

Quinn looked toward the summoned and shrugged "Well I guess I'm about to try and teach Annie some basic hand to hand fighting..."

"YAY!!" Annie cheered happily and then turned to the summoner as well. "Yea, I'm gonna learn how to fight." She said punching Tibbers in the leg, he looked down at her and swatted her lovingly before moving over and sitting down.

Kuronan

05-28-2014

Quote:
Ask Quinn n Val:

((Weak? Rude. *huffs*))

Quinn looked toward the summoner and shrugged "Well I guess I'm about to try and teach Annie some basic hand to hand fighting..."

(( Edith is magic-centric, almost to the point of thinking those with magical potential are literally better than the rest of their respective species. He knows better of course, and he knows that people who don't have magical potential have their uses, but yea... ))

"Respectfully, it might be better if you had someone around your size to demonstrate on?" Kuronan referred obviously to how even light sparring would be weird between them as Annie was at least several feet short of Quinn, so it would be harder to do anything properly. He also seemed to be volunteering for Quinn to spar with/on.

Ask Quinn n Val

05-28-2014

Quinn huffed "Yeah well she wants me so..." She shrugged. "I mean I'm not going to be throwing punches at her like she's already had training or something."

She turned back to Annie, "First off you need to finish your stretches."

Lil Bearcharmer

05-28-2014

Quote:
Ask Quinn n Val:
Quinn huffed "Yeah well she wants me so..." She shrugged. "I mean I'm not going to be throwing punches at her like she's already had training or something."

Annie nodded happily and began stretching again, smiling the whole time. When she was done she would turn and look expectantly at Quinn.

Kuronan

05-28-2014

Quote:
Ask Quinn n Val:

Quote:
Lil Bearcharmer:
Annie nodded happily and began stretching again, smiling the whole time. When she was done she would turn and look expectantly at Quinn.

Kuronan nodded. "Well if you need someone to practice on I'll be sticking around for a while." And with that, Kuronan returned to the stands to watch irelia and Tekun, unless either one stopped him of course.