Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

01/18/2011 Server Issue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saiphe

01-18-2011

The server is probably just overloaded with the amount of people that also want to "just play a round." Be patient, like waiting in line. Later the server should unwind some and be playable again.

Doditz

01-18-2011

Hey riots you could at least keep us informed about what is going on .....

Blind but Deadly

01-18-2011

This is getting kinda sad.....They said the servers would be up by 12pm ET, its now 4:30 CT, 3 hours past when they said it would be up and still nothing....we cant even check the server status page because it is "down" anyone else think its kinda fishy that we can still go everywhere on their site BUT the server status page...?

CletusP

01-18-2011

There are a bunch of people from my clan in ventrilo getting online, they are playing a game right now actually... yet i still cannot get on... and apparently noone else can

Alagaii

01-18-2011

this has been happening to me all day. i have been checking every 30 after 2pm and it still gives me the message

zode3445

01-18-2011

man im with you guys i cant log in waiting 3 hours.It would be nice if some one would say why or when it going to be fixed.

Chocopuffs

01-18-2011

UNAVAILABLE, riot are you connected to the internet? we better be getting ip bonus's for this fail.

Alagaii

01-18-2011

its a conspiracy. Riot just hates us and they are trying to plague the global nerds. WE NEED OUR LOL. JK but seriously what is going on here

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

01-18-2011

Quote:
ospirtuas:
any word on a solution to the problem anyone?
The solution is on Riot Games' end because the problem lies there; we cannot do anything about it other than wait.

AncientBlitz

01-18-2011

Same problem its dumb 4hours now and still nothing please someone help!