Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

01/18/2011 Server Issue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kevnator

01-18-2011

yeah same with me :'( anyone else hear of anyone getting in?

kevnator

01-18-2011

also im getting the "busy" server status

Quizard Raderack

01-18-2011

and no word from riot..
damm

imsodank

01-18-2011

any admins have any input on this issue? i got first day of classes tomorrow and i just wanna play some tonight but things arent lookin good :/

LaPerrita

01-18-2011

Why won`t riot comment on this? I wanna know if it's just the servers being over flooded, in which case we just gotta wait a bit, or if it's gonna need a server restart, in which case we just gotta wait a bit... Dammit!, why do solutions always seem so tautological?

Billenium Falcon

01-18-2011

I'm having a similar issue, except i left my client online and when i came back it had crashed with a script error, and now I'm having the exact same issue as everyone else here. What's going on Riot? At least a reply or a status update would be nice.

SirFragsAI0t

01-18-2011

Horrible customer service right here.

Burist

01-18-2011

same here man its pissing me off

Spicy Czex Mix

01-18-2011

I think everyone should just keep posting on this thread saying they have the same problem. It will fix it for sure. It's a race! READY GO

dumbasses....

Qwertyrium

01-18-2011

zz i dont get it its like the next day and its still cant load it always says the server is busy and i cant enter the game when i open the server status it said i ggot some 403 error == please fix this.