Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't play a single game whiteout 200+ Ping

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VogeIbekdier

05-27-2014

Seriously sick of this can't play a single game of league anymore lately whiteout a solid 200+ Ping

I can stream in 1080P no problem on youtube download with 3MB/s but can't get a lag free game of league.

Seriously whats the problem? Is it the game? Is it the platform?

Saeiren

05-28-2014

Hey I have the newest model MB Pro and i haven't had over 200 Ping, but i will say that ever since i switched to Mac from PC I've had more issues with high ping, and Disconnecting than ever before. On my PC i NEVER disconnected and NEVER had more than about 60 Ping, now with my Mac i DC all the time, and my ping is normally between 80-120... its terrible... RIOT pls work on this NOW!

WindPrime

05-28-2014

ive never had problems till this patch. Run 60fps / 26ms average then ping jumps to 1920 every 30seconds and every time an engage occurs. They seem to refuse to respond to this issue...

Niklaus

10-03-2014

I have the same problem 200 ping every single game, riot officially stopped caring