Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mogtma Garen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArlanKels

01-18-2011

Have any of you guys ever tried a Warmog + Atma Garen build?
I whipped it out the other day and ended up getting +70 AD from the Atma, not counting later in the game when I started tossing the dreaded burny cloak sunfire cape on(At that time I think I had +90 AD from Atma).

Is a Warmog/Atma build...viable would you say?
My teammates weren't the best at the time..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Shin

01-18-2011

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=440013

TLDR, CFed Thinking: In a nutshell, you still need to pick up suncape to put your early/mid game farming/durability where it needs to be, but then you need to pick up 1-3 CDR/Damage items [Ionian/Ghostblade/LW, if you want to be very offensive] to obtain some midgame killing potential. Warmog + Atma are decent picks beyond that, but take forever to farm/stack up at that stage, plus you still need to pick up FoN at some point... overall, the build, in and of itself, is viable in a vacuum, but implies too much farming in a live game atm.