[Suggestion] Clairity Buff?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rhiom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

When it comes to summoner skills, there a lot of optins out there and I think that Clairity right now doesn't see as much action as it really could. I was thinking that adding some magic resistance temporarily as you cast it would make it much more dynamic, and allow it to be a better option. So that instead clarity would read something like this:

Clairity:
Restores 160 + 30xChampioin level
+50% to nearby champions
Gives 18+ 3xchampion level magic resist for 5 seconds

DragonArmy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

Thats a great call. Especially because the skill does not scale as well other skills: most summoner skills are useful throughout the entire game, but I would say clarity sometimes seems like the least useful late game.

Only problem I forsee is it hurts casters and it is the dps characters that own atm.

Xalerwons

01-12-2010

Change it to 10 + 2x champion level magic reduction for 5 seconds then.

Buff to casters especially those who don't benefit from a Sheen (Sapphire Crystal + 2x hp pots.)

Yana

01-12-2010

How about a + to AP instead? Could spice things up.

warmonkey

01-12-2010

give it the ignite treatment

make it restore full mana to allies -- make it operate just the same as heal, actually. make the talent give you mp/5 when clarity is on cooldown. how much i dunno, but on champs i'd take clarity, even more mp/5 while clarity is on CD would be mighty nice

Rhiom

01-12-2010

I think that might be too much warmonkey

ibplunderin

01-12-2010

Clarity is fine. I don't have to get any mana regen, and I don't need to start with +mana items early. Why would it need buffed some more?

I play anivia and spam spells all over the place, I don't see how it needs buffed as it is almost too strong right now since i can spam and stay in my lane until I feel like buying something.

Mugen Daws

01-12-2010

yea i play blitzcrank with clarity, and if i lane with someone else who has it, i pretty much have half mana the whole time....

makes hooking and harassing easy if you buffed it, it may unbalance things, maybe a talent in the defensive masteries that gives you slight spell resistance for a few seconds after cast?
but one thats not cheap to get.

PiE

Adjudicator

01-12-2010

id like to see a passive summoner spell like, passively adds 5mana regen per second while its up, resotres X mana when used, but after its used you dont get the passive until its up again.

ShloobeR

01-12-2010

There are only 2 real reasons I would pick clarity:

1) It can replace Meki pendant (or MM) early on and allow me to purchase something a little more suitable to my build, [Aggressive rammus/Alistair is very greedy early on and clarity can allow you to buy something for a more aggressive build]

2) It's great for sustaining pushes if it's needed, as Alistair I quite like to pick up clarity because then you're just a replenishment MACHINE.

It can be useful for tricking enemies into thinking you're low on mana when you have enough to destroy them but I ry not to depend on that too much