Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Free Lessons - Pick your role

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hichigo023

06-07-2014

Trying to work on my adc because i started playing alot wondering if you could duo with me and help me THX

Mortalitos

06-08-2014

I'd just like for someone to analyze my mechanics, and tell me what I need to work on. If you could help me out, that'd be great.

Zellieth

06-08-2014

Quote:
Mortalitos:
I'd just like for someone to analyze my mechanics, and tell me what I need to work on. If you could help me out, that'd be great.

add me in-game and let's work on some stuff together. my IGN: Zellieth

Zellieth

06-08-2014

Quote:
Hichigo023:
Trying to work on my adc because i started playing alot wondering if you could duo with me and help me THX

yeah let's play. add me in-game. IGN: Zellieth

JEBextor

06-08-2014

I added you! Would love some tips -- I've been trying to improve my game lately. Silver 5 here.

Zellieth

06-08-2014

Currently giving a lesson to DrunkMonkee - he's at gold 4 elo.

Stream is live http://www.twitch.tv/zellieth

Sykoticjestr

06-08-2014

im not lvl 30 yet (only 21 atm) but was wondering if you had some time to help me get better at this game. currently I love playin support characters and would like some tips on how to become better at that role. IGN is Sykoticjestr. Thanks

kitten0

06-08-2014

Can you help me if you get a chance? this accounts lvl 18 but its a smurf my other its silver 2 but i dont play on it anymore. Making this 1 to get all adc champs and lvl 30 and make my own team and just stay out of solo queue. Mind helping with adc if any chance

DrunkMonkee

06-08-2014

Just had a lesson with Zellieth and it was very informative. I learned about what to do after killing the enemy laner(s) and better lane positioning.

EternalDarkRain

06-09-2014

Hey, i have been playing and i dont seem to be improving :\ can you please help me? D: i currently am unranked as i know i'm doing poorly.