Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Free Lessons - Pick your role

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zellieth

05-24-2014

***READ MY REVIEWS on pages 2---> and onwards.***

***GO TO THE LAST PAGE OF THIS THREAD for what I'm doing PRESENTLY***

***Read other player's testimonies starting at page 4***

http://www.twitch.tv/zellieth

Hey I'm Dylan, nice to meet you. My stream is dedicated to helping players at all roles and ELOs progress and learn their favorite roles better.

I'm currently Diamond 5 . I have multiple competitive gaming backgrounds in CS 1.6, SC2, SCBW, WoW Arenas, and CS:GO and I've achieved a fair level of competitive play in every single game (cevo-main, masters league, 2000+ Arena rating etc.)

My 5v5 ranked team is also Platinum 5.

9/23/2014
Hey guys- I really appreciate all the adds. Please check this out if you want lessons.

I HIGHLY prefer if you are level 30 and have at least 30 ranked games played. The reason is because there is so much you can learn on your own without my help (mechanically, strategically, tactically). The reason why I offer free lessons is to help people who've hit a wall and they don't know what they're doing wrong. If you haven't hit that wall yet, you still have lots to learn on your own!

I do Acid

05-24-2014

how to carry from top ty,

Zellieth2

05-26-2014

Currently working with Toxic Kodiak - Added me through forum post. I'm streaming now.

DrunkMonkee

05-29-2014

I am quite interested in the 1v1 lessons. I am currently in Gold 5 in a low mmr sink.

Zellieth

05-29-2014

Quote:
DrunkMonkee:
I am quite interested in the 1v1 lessons. I am currently in Gold 5 in a low mmr sink.

add me ingame: Zellieth. I'm currently on my alt Zellieth4 atm.

MegaManowar

05-30-2014

i'm gold1 and just duo'd with this guy. got schooled on strategy/mechanics in one game. i never noticed so many things i do wrong until today.

McAteer

05-30-2014

i am currently bronze 2 and i did a 1v1 and 2 duo's with Zellieth, he really showed me all i did wrong both in my mechanics and decision making. i am certainly looking at my play more critically thanks to him and i definitely recommend that you get a lesson or at the very least watch his stream because even if he isn't giving you a personal lesson he teaches through his game play to the viewers of the stream. He takes every opportunity to show his viewers how you should be playing and everything he teaches is quality!

kai82x

Recruiter

05-30-2014

Do you play normals? I'm a support main trying desperately to learn new roles, but I'm unsuccessful

What I want to learn the most right now is ADC, I hope you can help me out ^_^

Zellieth

05-30-2014

Quote:
kai82x:
Do you play normals? I'm a support main trying desperately to learn new roles, but I'm unsuccessful

What I want to learn the most right now is ADC, I hope you can help me out ^_^

Yeah of course. add me in game. Zellieth
Actually if you watch my stream, I play a lot of adc.

Btw - duo queue atm with NIFFFF at gold/plat elo atm.

Elip007

05-31-2014

I've been watching Zellieth for a while now and I gotta tell you, I've been learning a lot. He does a really good job explaining what exactly he does in-game and why. Explains in great detail on how to go about each situation. Not only is the game play good, but the commentary is great and funny!
Be sure to tune in and see what he has to offer!