Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't View Leagues Tab in Player Profile

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LycanOps

05-23-2014

When I go to my player profile to check on my League standing, EVERY tab works except the Leagues tab. Is anyone else having this issue? I'm having to go to 3rd party sites to check my status.

Aidsrain

05-25-2014

Yup happening to me too and just now after I repaired my profile page just showed a small box of my middle box like part of the emblem and thats it I have to log out and back in to view league page.

Aidsrain

05-25-2014

So just us 2 out of 27 million people huh ?!?!

Remus Aluthr

05-25-2014

I had the same issue, but it seems fixxed now. Updating my bug report after this.

Jolt3d

05-26-2014

Yeah... it's doing the same thing for me.

LycanOps

05-26-2014

Still happening here! Anyone have any luck with fixing this problem?

NovataK

05-27-2014

I've been having an issue the past few days where I click the Leagues tab, it opens a completely blank page with no information. If I relog, it seems to work again, but it will re-occur again at some point (sometimes right away, other times I need to play a game).

Gen Winem Howe

05-27-2014

I have the same problem. The League tab is blank when i click it.

Selvan

05-29-2014

I have this issue as well. When I first log on, it's fine. But it seems after playing one game I get a blank tab for my profile only. Hopefully someone comes up with a solution soon.

parkdhp

05-29-2014

bump