The word rape...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rebel Cardinal

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexandraDeAgua View Post
My mom happens to play this game as well
Dude, that's cool.

Saphira Arach

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Cardinal View Post
Dude, that's cool.
Thanks.

Definitely on the list of coolest moms ever.

BriefEternity

01-17-2011

I used to feel like you did too, OP. Someone close to me was raped once and it pissed me off to no end whenever I'd hear that word. Well, a couple years later and I'm over it and use the word in the slang term that everyone else does.

You'll get over it too. Also, stupid idea coming here to voice your opinion on anything. The people here are.. well you can see for yourself from responses like this.

Quote:
Rapity rape rape rapity rape rape someone don't like "rape". Rapity rape rape rapity rape rape over the hills of rape.
It's moments like these when I wish people had a real life identity attached to their internet persona.

ButterPumpkins

01-17-2011

Having to live in a time and place where such a word is common vernacular is disheartening.

I keep waiting for it to pass and for the next idiotic expression to replace it but I fear it will just be worse.

Wyko

Recruiter

01-17-2011

I would also like to direct your attention to this thread for an idea of Riot's stance on this. I laughed

Help

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Maybe when I was a child, my hairy babysitter rolled my face in between his butt cheeks. I have been scarred every since.
Censor "faceroll" please.

Saphira Arach

01-17-2011

BriefEnernity

I'm glad there are people who agree with me, and it seems like the majority of posters do. So idiots like that one only prove our point and well... enhance the world's view of them as an idiot... lol

They don't offend me; but I appreciate where you're coming from.

HaggisOnAStick

01-17-2011

It's a word. Get over it.
If you "ban" the word rape, then you'll also have to ban murder, theft, arson etc.
Also why not explain rape to your kid? They'll learn it eventually.

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexandraDeAgua View Post
To the people writing rape repeatedly in here.. Thank you so much. Your stupidity has just proven my point!
rofl

And Xenofang, you are completely right, and your post made me laugh so hard.
I'm 21 and I feel the same way.
<3 the first part.. The glory of it is they are usually too stupid to understand they are helping you...

and it's true... personally i frequent my old high school to see friends, yet i find myself constantly wanting to falcon backhand them all.

Its just worse over all... schools are now breeding grounds (****ing literally) for ******bags...

kinda hoping that the 2012 stuff these idiots buy into kills off most of the idiot population

evil to say, but seriously... come on

Hellebore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

1. Your #2 is wrong.
2. Most children already know what rape means, and they have rape all over tv, so you might as well complain to those tv shows too, cause then little kids will ask what it means.
3. I do see where your coming from, but i think your real issue lies less with the word rape and more with the immaturity and blatent disregard for any form of human emotion generally found on the internet. Seriously the internet is not a nice place. But you have to learn to deal with it. It will NEVER stop.