The word rape...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saphira Arach

01-17-2011

Okay, I'm sick of immature, sophomoric MORONS talking about how they got "ass raped" by this character, or "I just raped you so hard." My mom happens to play this game as well, do you know how many unoriginal twits have now said "I just raped your mom! My cousin and I just raped your mom!"

1.) You're not creative. If anything, your overuse of the phrase makes you sound like an incompetent boob. Try to be more clever or shut the hell up.

2.) If you've ever been raped, you wouldn't joke about it, jackass. You don't know people's personal histories. You don't know anything about the people you're playing with! Not a **** thing! So how DARE you sit there and talk about something that is so disgustingly horrible and violating in such light context?

3.) Why on earth can't we type the word p oof? Lol! That makes so little sense, it's unreal. Someone can go into GRAPHIC detail about how they want to rape me in chat.. Just yesterday, someone was talking about how they wanted to tie me down and ass rape me while my boyfriend watched (my boyfriend happened to be in the game..not pretty) and could do it without having a single thing bleeped. (Reported much? Screen shots? Heck yeah.) But I CAN'T say "How did that guy just poo f in here like that? Where did he come from?"

Yeah... that makes sense..

My point? Ban the word rape, raping, r.a.p.e and all other variations from the game...

If I have to ignore every neanderthal who types the word, so be it. My list grows longer every day as it is thanks to those trolls.
However, there are minors who play this game.

Countless minors....

And I don't want to have to explain to a child what the word rape means because she happens to be watching me play a cool game on my computer and sees it in chat.

To those of you who are kind, who remember that this is just a game, and don't feel the need to talk about 'raping' someone because you're doing well, or calling someone a "f***ing noob" because you're losing... THANK YOU..

YOU are the people that this game is for and YOU are the people who make it a pleasure to play every day. Thank you for making it a wonderful experience.

To those of you who are too stupid to type something besides "RAPE" the whole time...
dear god stay in school... I don't want to think about the menial job you'll have one day where you might have to interact with the general public on a daily basis.... I care for humanity too much to think about them being subjected to your imbecile-like behavior..

WidowGenesis

01-17-2011

"2.) If you've ever been raped, you wouldn't joke about it, jackass. "
Actually I know quite a few people who have been and joke about it because not every negative thing completely destroys their mind to the point they can't even read the word without being bursting into tears.
Otherwise I agree though, though your post is a tad biased.

Valduran

01-17-2011

Not this thread again. =/

trollolo1

01-17-2011

lol OP got raped in a game, and how he's butt hurt cuz he got raped

Alivarious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

My eyes got raped by a wall of text.

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM

01-17-2011

Was gonna say "umad" but then i realized i would feel bad on this subject..

Regardless, unfortunately you have a bunch of teen-nobodies who really have no respect for anything but their epeen, free games showcase the worst of society, this is absolutely annoying but... again unfortunately this is the time we live in... Kids are getting worse and worse, to where i consider anyone under the age of 16 an *******, and i'm 19.

on the whole stay in school... theres a 90% chance their report card sounds like duhduhduhduhduhfuuuuuuuuu

Welcome to the age of discrimination against... age... Funny though how i see it, discrimination is kinda self earned.

MittenMagick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Rapity rape rape rapity rape rape someone don't like "rape". Rapity rape rape rapity rape rape over the hills of rape.

Graiskye

01-17-2011

They wont put Rape on the ban list because it is an integral part of a lot of riot employees whole epeen, You know if they, the Riot mugs who play the game, cannot say to the other noobs online they play with,
'I rape blabla I rapesohard bla bla rape bla rape rape bla bla rape bla',
their productivity goes STRAIGHT in the crapper and they walk around the office with an 'I Just Got Butt Hurt Butt Good'(you see its not really that hard to get creative) look.
And that makes Pendragon sad.
So yeah 'Rape' stays.
Infantile minds at work, shhhhhhhhhh!!!

Wyko

Adjudicator

01-17-2011

I agree; if nothing else, the hoards of people that do nothing but incite the anger of other players by being as offensive as possible is ruining the community. It's really frustrating to play this game sometimes.

Saphira Arach

01-17-2011

To the people writing rape repeatedly in here.. Thank you so much. Your stupidity has just proven my point!
rofl

And Xenofang, you are completely right, and your post made me laugh so hard.
I'm 21 and I feel the same way.