Release Notes v1.0.0.109

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cotton

01-18-2011

12 hours offline? srsly?

A U L

01-18-2011

I wonder which dev favors Garen so much.

SuperMoska

01-18-2011

Why the small unnecessary nerf to Xin Zhao?

SouledReaper

01-18-2011

You guys didn't nerf Rammus at all! I was expecting his taunt duration to get nerfed! That's what I been waiting for! I'm disappointed...

Wrenchman Golin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchmen

01-18-2011

Wow, why is Kennen getting a nerf when Zhonya's Ring item split and the new Exhaust has made him weaker? Oh well, at least Heimerdinger's turret AI has been fixed--at least I hope its really been fixed.

NeroTheSable

01-18-2011

Omg wut the heck new vlad, xin, and sion skins, but nothing for malz? Seriously xin gets another? Malz has been around way longer than vlad or xin. He has still not one unique skin just color changes so unfair :/

Evil Sensei

01-18-2011

Good for you hellcat, you are a genius - if I want to kill someone I just have to gank that person. Insane, what w strategic masterpiece...

bobtheimpaler

01-18-2011

yey hopefully people start playing nasus a lil more since he got a buff and that hes the brother of the new champ too

Vorkos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2011

Olaf axe covered in nerf foam!?! Mebby OK, Olaf just have to throw it harder! Olaf likes how the weightier extension complements my bulging muscles 20% better! Olaf not so good with numbers, but great at slaughtering squishies, so...
When Olaf first charged the battlefield, he used to be able to slaughter 82 squishies with a single launch of my axe, and can now slaughter only 79. But with longsword 85, and now 84.
When Olaf become hero of ragnarok, 177 squishies could be cleaved with with his axe, and now can splatter 167. Olaf had better buy more weapons. A B.F. sword would close the discrepancy.
When Olaf becomes the mightiest warrior around, he could massacre 280 squishies, and now only 268. Good thing Olaf is bristling with weapons, because with the bloodthirster, black cleaver, and frozen mallet, his old damage of 320 becomes a mighty 336! Olaf thinks he likes the new, less sharp, but heavier axes. Thanks Riot!

Angloomy

01-18-2011

my lawn, I just got off from work, I was waiting 9 HOURS AGO!