i just realized why i was doing well with heimer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WEED WHACKER

01-12-2010

if you're going to fix that bug please do something to make heimer useful

it's so awkward just running around teamfights after you've blown all of your cds (i have -40% with golem buff)

at least fix his ****ing ult so that it doesn't augment his worst ****ing skill

WEED WHACKER

01-12-2010

and no i wasn't willingly exploiting it, it was happening inconsistently.

i checked forums after someone accused me of using it.

Metal Panther

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEED WHACKER View Post

I think youll reach top 100 in a week now.

Grake

01-12-2010

Sorry, but turrets are your best friend endgame with a cooperative team. And your special offers 20% cooldown. That alone is worth its weight in gold. That weight being the equivelant of 3 blasting wands, or 120 AP.

You obviously dont play heimerdinger very well if you ignore and insult turrets, and complain about being vulnerable after mashing E and R.

Dafe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

Quote:

loll you wanst willing to use it... the only way to use it is to know it...

WEED WHACKER

01-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grake View Post
Sorry, but turrets are your best friend endgame with a cooperative team. And your special offers 20% cooldown. That alone is worth its weight in gold. That weight being the equivelant of 3 blasting wands, or 120 AP.

You obviously dont play heimerdinger very well if you ignore and insult turrets, and complain about being vulnerable after mashing E and R.
with his ult or not i get -40% cd because of runes/masteries/golem

i'd gladly take 120AP over -20% cd

i'd also like to hear some advice on how to get the enemy team to fight at your turrets because i haven't been able to do that at all. oh hey free wards and an instant green turret must be good huh

no more low elo posts plz

Metal Panther

01-12-2010

Quote:
with his ult or not i get -40% cd because of runes/masteries/golem

i'd gladly take 120AP over -20% cd

i'd also like to hear some advice on how to get the enemy team to fight at your turrets because i haven't been able to do that at all. oh hey free wards and an instant green turret must be good huh

no more low elo posts plz
Lol,You dont need advice,Especially cause your just going to rocketspam.

Grake

01-12-2010

You're anything but intelligent if you're knocking his special because you spec your mastery and runes toward cooldown. It should be focussed on something more relevant to his needs, like mana regen. Then his special combined with the golem, (and 30% additional buff length mastery) would leave you topped up, and you could focus your money on more important things while benefitting from his special.

And it's easy. If you signal it, and build a communication with your team, you've already got it made. You cant expect them to focus on staying at your towers at all times, because if you just dance like an idiot infront of a tower with 4 heroes, they'll push the other frontiers. Which is where high AP and grenading turrets for slow assistance to breaking it comes in handy.

Seriously, if you use heimer, and you want him to be useful, obviously you've chosen the wrong hero. There will never, and i mean never, be a time where all the heroes are top-tier. Heimerdinger will never be the offensive champion that pushes and tanks and scares off Yi, Nunu, and katarina at the same time. Nice to see how polite you take to opinions however.