Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranged Champion ADC Eligibility by DPS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sortitus

05-22-2014

I was looking at item order for some different ADCs by the DPS they provide, and figured I'd just include anyone with enough range to potentially be an ADC. I didn't include any abilities or passives in the calculations, but it should be a decent guide to what a champion can do with their autoattacks in relation to others.

The Spreadsheet (https://sites.google.com/site/sortitus/RangedAutoAttackScaling.xlsx)

The first group is all champions tagged as a Marksman, and the second is anyone who can maintain a ranged attack.

One surprise to me was Nidalee's potential AA damage. Kennen's also surprisingly a top tier autoattacker if built AD, though I think Twitch probably wins the DPS game overall. As expected, Kayle's high base damage scales crazy well with attack speed (especially early game).

If I were really committed to the sheet, I'd probably make it able to calculate against armor and just have toggles for items, but there might even be a site that has this kind of feature already for individual champions, so I'll keep it simple for now. Hopefully this is useful to someone!