Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A slightly dumb question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yaminagi

05-21-2014

Hi! I am currently level 18 in the game and would like to know if I could make it to the top ranks without a fixed team. I am not going to lie, blind pick scares me. I would rather play team builder because I know that everyone chooses their preferred role and if it is taken, no one else gets it. In blind pick though... Trolls everywhere.

I know this is a slightly dumb question by the way.

Have a good day ladies and gentlemen.

Marxman

05-22-2014

Ranked is entirely draft pick.

buneter

05-22-2014

Quote:
Marxman:
Ranked is entirely draft pick.

Not that draft pick isnt filled with trolls now instead of call order its pick order and you have to learn a whole new set of rules
ranked 5's sounds easier because you'll have good communication but so will the other team

Yaminagi

05-22-2014

That sounds more comfortable than blind pick. Thank you for answering. I'll check the new rules as well.