Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

BotRK second on yasuo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Symoon

05-21-2014

I really like Yasuo and I always build him with shiv into IE as his first two major items. More times than not I will then build BotRK on him, but I keep seeing players build BotRK on him as their second item before IE in both LCS and soloqueue. I was wondering what exactly is the thought process behind building BotRK second and why is it considered better to some?

ActualPain

05-21-2014

The attack speed or lifesteal I'm guessing? That plus the playmaking aspect of the active effect makes it a great item. Mostly though I'd say the lifesteal. I'm not sure really, just taking some shots in the dark. It's also cheaper, if you're ahead go for IE I'd say.

cFlame

05-21-2014

For top Yasuo, its good. You should just build straight up crits, attack speed, damage.