Champion help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azurethunder

01-11-2010

I need some help with selecting my champion. Let me explain.

I just got moved up into a new tier after a huge win streak, i originally played soraka but eventual got bored of healing and simpletons yelling at me for having 1 kill 3 deaths and when i point out 15 assists they say its meaning less. I then played janna had a lot of fun with her but no that i face harder people tricks like hideing a whirlwind in the bushes dosent work and now im finding out why people are saying janna isent viable.

So this brings where i am now im looking for a mage iv tried karthas very fun and im an inch away from that perfect itemization. Corki...kinda failed for me. Heimdinger was good but i dont like his push machanic.

any other suggestions? im not to big on anything that has to really get in the middle of stuff but still has a support aspect.

TheJackalMan

01-11-2010

Sivir the AuraBoat. She can harrass early game, has the spellshield which takes some skill to use correctly, and her ult buffs very nicely. Give her starks and her lane becomes a big pain.

PiE

Adjudicator

01-11-2010

tbh pick a tank, id go with malaphite, hes a tank, support, and you usually end up with the most kills on the team cause he spells do so much damage, while his ult makes him valuable in high tier games.

Azurethunder

01-12-2010

thanks tried malphite was pretty fun was weird acting as a tank but i like that hes not completely limited to melee. I found out im acctualy a pretty good initiator
Thanks!

Jothki

01-12-2010

Most melee champions have some sort of ranged damage ability (off the top of my head, Alistar and Singed are the only ones who don't).