Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Short guide for RP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DunkBSM

05-21-2014

Most people probably already know this but if your short on $ one week and want some RP for that new skin . then you can spend a few hours on Free http://www.p r i z e r e b e l.com/index.php?r=5686381 complete some easy surveys that take no more then 5-10 minutes, (some can take longer) and easily get an RP code sent to your email! (TAKE THE SPACES OUT OF PRIZE REBEL)

The Real Grimlai

Recruiter

05-21-2014

Hmmm... I smell a virus. If you feel the need to put spaces in the URL, that probably suggests that this site MIGHT not be 100% safe (Although I did not test the waters to find out.)

ActualPain

05-21-2014

Me neither. Still spam though.

Testicle Ketchup

05-21-2014

I used ********** for years for other games. Got a few hundred dollars worth of free stuff. It's not a scam, but it's a fair amount of work for little return. Also, some of the sites you do offers for are a bit sketchy. Not for the ill-informed, technology-wise.

DunkBSM

05-21-2014

Its actually not a virus you can google around if you'd like , and its not spam you spend maybe 3-4 hours doing surveys for enough points to purchase a RP card and they will email you a code so id suggest making an alternate email so all the spam from surveys can spam it , and i suggest using fake info on the surveys

DunkBSM

05-21-2014

also the link is a refferal for my account on the website