Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

GD Interactive 1: Into the Rift

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DI The Second

05-21-2014

Nami managed to get in there. Yeah.
She has no bonuses with other guys. Doesn't matter.

Let's go.

Flintfall

05-21-2014

totally ready

Darkin Blade

05-21-2014

bump.

Trolosaurus

05-21-2014

letsdothis

Maximum Eve

05-21-2014

Le do dis!!!

IAintDarius

05-21-2014

Wait what is this?

AbrahamBaconham

05-21-2014

I will do anything in my power to keep that mermaid alive

Ouroboro II

05-21-2014

Quote:
IAintDarius:
Wait what is this?

you must have missed the voting process http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4536914&highlight=ouroboro

Ouroboro II

05-21-2014

INTRODUCTION TO COMBAT

Mana is no longer a hindrance, but attacks are determined by actions. I made up a system known as the 3-action system. Each character will have the opportunity to use actions, with a maximum of three. Skills costing more than 1 can be used even when there is not enough actions present, but that character will go into Overload, and will lose whatever actions were forced. Overload may also affect their psyche.

Also I like dice rolling. Situations of the sort may occur.

Remember positioning is a thing. If you don't want Nami to get hit by a melee, don't keep her in the front.

Uhh...I did multipliers to apply damages so it'd be simpler to calculate.

Defense works by dividing (defense/3) into the damage. Darius's Decimate off 16 attack would deal 800 damage normally, against an 11 defense enemy, 11/3= 3.6666. 800/3.666= damage dealt. Or 219.

Speed works rather loosely, the faster you are, the chances of you being able to dodge increase (i use dice), able to perform actions faster, pull off certain events etc.

Normal attacks are 20x attack damage.

Summoner: Lv 1

Health: 700
Attack: 7
Defense: 7
Magic: 7
Magic Defense: 7
Speed: 7

Ignite: 300 true damage over 3 turns. Reduces healing.
Barrier: Drains 90xlevel damage. Can block attacks.
Bonuses applied:

Noxus v Ionia +4 attack to applied members

Slam Jam +1 all stats to applied members
Darius:

Darius: Lv 1

Health: 925
Attack: 11+4+1
Defense: 10+1
Magic: 1+1
Magic Defense: 9+1
Speed: 6+1

Passive: Hemorrhage- Attacks apply a bleed that deals 10x attack damage in magic damage over 3 turns. Stacks up to 3 times.

Decimate: Deals 50x attack damage around Darius, units medium ranged from Darius take 60x instead..- 1 action

Crippling strike: Slows enemy hit, reducing their speed by 20%, dealing 40x attack damage.- 1 action

Apprehend: Enemies in an area in Darius's direction are pulled directly in front of him. Enemies hit have their defense reduced by 20%. -2 actions

Noxian Guillotine: One target takes true damage equal to 75x/100x/120x attack damage, depending on stacks of Hemorrhage. May stun target. -3 actions

Irelia: 970235

Irelia: Lv 1

Health: 770
Attack: 9+4
Defense: 9
Magic: 4
Magic Defense: 9
Speed: 10

Passive- Ionian Fervor: Irelia has a chance of ignoring crowd control effects, 25%/50%/75% depending on enemies present.

Bladesurge- Irelia dashes straight to an enemy landing in front of the target, dealing 35x attack damage. Applies any skills that affect normal attacks. 1 action is refunded if a target is killed. 1 action

Hiten Style- Irelia heals 25 health per normal attack. When activated, the heal doubles, and deals an additional 115 true damage to normal attacks. 1 action, lasts 1 turn.

Equilibrium Strike- Deals 40x magic damage to a close target. Stuns opponent from performing 2 actions if % health of opponent is equal or higher than Irelia's. 1 action

Transcendent Blades- Deals 25x physical damage+25x magic damage to a far ranged opponent. Heals Irelia 50% damage dealt. AOE damage. 2 actions

Jarvan IV: 970236

Jarvan IV: Lv 1

Health: 900
Attack: 10+1
Defense: 13+1
Magic: 5+1
Magic Defense: 10+1
Speed: 8+1

Passive- Martial Cadence- Jarvan IV's normal attacks deal an additional 8% of the opponents health in magic. Occurs only once every phase.

Dragon Strike- Deals 75x attack damage in a medium range. Defenses of those hit reduced by 30%. 1 action

Golden Aegis- Slows nearby enemies by 20%, gives a 60/70/80xlevel shield, depending on number of enemies. 1 action

Demacian Standard- Deals 50x magic damage. Increases speed of all allies by 4. Increases armor of all allies by 4. This lasts 3 turns. Long range. If Dragon Strike is used on the Standard, Jarvan will knock-up all enemies from his current position, to his standard's position, preventing 2 actions. 1 action

Cataclysm- Deals 200x physical damage to one target, leaps to that target, and traps all enemies near that enemy's vicinity with a wall. You can request to destroy the wall. Lasts 2 turns otherwise. -3 actions

Nami: 970234

Nami: Lv 1

Health: 625
Attack: 3
Defense: 6
Magic: 8
Magic Defense: 11
Speed: 9

Passive: Surging Tides- Allies gain 5 speed when hit by Nami's abilities.

Aqua Prison: Deals 60x magic damage in an AOE. Medium range, prevents 1 action. 1 action.

Ebb and Flow: Heals one target ally for 200x magic. Bounces to other allies, healing 75x magic. If an enemy is nearby the ally being healed, it will bounce to it, dealing 85x magic damage. 2 actions

Tidecaller's Blessing: Nami blesses a target ally, making their normal attacks slow enemies by 15%, and deal 40x of Nami's magic damage. Lasts one turn.- 1 action

Tidal Wave: Nami unleashes a huge tidal wave. Massive range. Deals 100x magic, and all enemies hit lose 1 action. 3 actions.

For clarification, 1 turn/phase = all allies have used their 3 actions. Enemies get the same opportunity. Trust me, when we actually start, this will be much much more simpler. Sorry for unleashing a tidal wave of math. I'll stop flopping around.

I'll continue the story on in the next post (which I'm typing up now.)

OuttaControl56

05-21-2014

Oh boy.