Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My Ashe build (Help modify and edit)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

5negros

05-20-2014

Alright so this is my Ashe build. I try to put it in the order that I purchase them in the game.
Doran's Blade (Sell Later)
Bersekers Grave
Phantom Dancer
Runnan's Hurricane
Infinity Edge
Bloodthirster
Last whisperer

What are some good defensive items for Ashe.
Is Blade of the ruined king viable on her?

Frightning

05-20-2014

Runaan's is actually pretty bad unfortunately, ditch that, other items are fine, but what's really important is to build them in the right order.

I would go Doran's Blade, Berserker's Greaves, (possible 2nd Doran's Blade if enough on 1st/2nd back), BF Sword, Zeal, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer. After this point, check enemy armor levels, if they're getting enough armor (at least 2 of them at or above 125 total armor), go for Last Whisper, otherwise, go for The Bloodthirster. As for item #6, that will depend on what you need, but I would probably go with one of the following 3: Guardian Angel (I need to not die), Blade of the Ruined King (helps counter bruisers trying to dive you), Statikk Shiv (more AS and crit, good for high DPS). Sometimes I switch out Guardian Angel for Frozen Mallet while the passive is on Cooldown, funds permitting.

iP1ayJarvan

05-20-2014

why does anyone still ask about adc builds? it's pretty much the same for all adc except the triforce users (and even then standard builds work on those too)

that build's fine, get rid of runaan's and get:

GA if you're getting focused
Banshee's if they got leblanc/ap tristana
Another bloodthirster if you cocky

WithoutSkill

05-21-2014

Your end result build is good but build order is pretty awful. I much prefer AD early since you wount be auto attacking at all during early game, only last hitting and poking and your W scales with AD and nothing off AS.

so i dont play alot of ashe in S4 but i used to do this, even better if you have some lifesteal quints. It can be good if you use your passive well, which can make you crit 100% chances on 1rst hit.

dorans blade x2 (used to do x3 but they dont resell for as much gold now, but IE is slow to build so at least 2 dorans helps early game)
BF sword
boots 1
Infinity Edge
zeal / berserker greaves
Last whisper/phantom dancer (order depends on game, if you are fed or tons of gold go PD first)
Bloodthirster
GA or anything u like (2nd BT, 2nd PD, banshee, etc)

or classic S4 ADC build:

Dorans
BF -> bloodthirster
berserker greaves
zeal
Last whisper
static shiv
IE
GA / situationnal

Botrk can work on her since shes a AA heavy adc. You can build it instead on BT in the first build for example but i would not rush it first item since it would not make your W scale much at all.

junebug

05-21-2014

Bloodthirster
berserkers greaves-homeguard
stattiik shiv/phantom dancer
last whisper
infinity edge
guardian angel or extra bt

lw and ie can be flipped
this is the build in order

5negros

05-22-2014

Thanks guys