Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Council Digest Volume #2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aike

01-12-2010

Wow @saishy almost nothing i agree with. Sounds like you want to change the game completely or your just a plain troll either way this game isn't for you, if you don't like the way its going. Most of the OP skills you mention on some champs have other draw backs or can be avoided, it seems you haven't played enough to start calling nerfs and buffs.

Saishy

01-12-2010

Quote:
Aike:
Wow @saishy almost nothing i agree with. Sounds like you want to change the game completely or your just a plain troll either way this game isn't for you, if you don't like the way its going. Most of the OP skills you mention on some champs have other draw backs or can be avoided, it seems you haven't played enough to start calling nerfs and buffs.

Ha-ha-ha...

No

So, do you think a full CC team should always win? A full tank team?
Shouldn't the game be balanced so, a CC champion should CC and a damage champion should do damage?

I don't know why everyone says "learn to play w/e" about skills that have a way to be avoided, are you saying I must always play much better than my enemy to win? Do you never though that your enemy could play as good as you?

Its not like the skill can't be avoided, but if your enemy is not a moron, he WILL hit it. No matter how many times you avoid, its unlikely that he sucks so much that he can't hit even once. The problem is, it shouldn't be always a instant kill every time he hits.

I forgot that everyone that plays this game is always 100% alert and always know where those heroes are, always have flash on, and the enemys never have flash, always forget they can't be slowed and always walk faster than the enemy champion and projectly.

---------------------------

If you go to your lane, and an alistar lvl 2 just flash and instantly kill you, this is a fail game design, if a tryda can kill you with two hits at lvl 1, its a fail game design.
Most normal person don't understand it, like the early neutral spawn, no one dared to question it before something was said.

Edit: About the drawbacks you say, Cooldown, Mana Cost, or any kind of ingame requisite can hardly be used to "balance" any skill.
Let me say you have a skill "Kills enemy champion", how do you balance it? Put a 20min cooldown? 500 mana cost? Well, the skill stills kills you.

Rezialn

01-12-2010

Katarina absolutely needs to do less damage with her ult. She can take an entire team with it faster than you can get out of its range, assuming she's built pure damage.

Teemo is the only stealth hero that can't remain stealthed while traveling, and I don't like that. I think it's mostly useless to be stealthed but forced to remain still, except in a few specific situations. It needs that versatility that being able to move around brings the other stealth heroes.

Saishy

01-12-2010

Quote:
Rezialn:
Katarina absolutely needs to do less damage with her ult. She can take an entire team with it faster than you can get out of its range, assuming she's built pure damage.

Teemo is the only stealth hero that can't remain stealthed while traveling, and I don't like that. I think it's mostly useless to be stealthed but forced to remain still, except in a few specific situations. It needs that versatility that being able to move around brings the other stealth heroes.

Yes, katarina ult is broken at the moment, but it can hardly be changed without an entire hero revamp.

Its one of those situation its better to let it broken till you can fix everything, or you will just shatter the whole thing.

About teemo, I think the stealth its just for the lulz, its a cool feature they put so you could do something with it, he is not a "stealth" champion at all.

Ztormrider

01-12-2010

Stop changing the gameplay and make the game like it should be (more maps,more friendly menu to the user,modes like allrandom,ranked matches).Changing chars will cause whine from your customers.

Twigg

01-12-2010

Quote:
Phreak:

Udyr – Some of the discussion was right after his release, before he was buffed, and the Council called him underpowered. Now he's believed to be in a pretty good place, not requiring much more work.

Udyr's Tiger stance is currently broken with sheen/lichbane/triforce and crits, resulting in an overall weaker damage output from normal hits or on sheen/triforce/lichbane triggers because of the 3 hit mechanism, crits and sheen procs are only activating off the first hit. Not sure if crits are supposed to work that way, but I am positive sheen/triforce/lichbane is not.

Xyirx

01-12-2010

I have got one suggestion for adding an item that could summon stronger creeps periodically. It might somehow help supports/pushers to do their job better early in game.

Saishy

01-12-2010

Quote:
Xyirx:
I have got one suggestion for adding an item that could summon stronger creeps periodically. It might somehow help supports/pushers to do their job better early in game.

Promote?

Timechild

01-12-2010

Quote:
Rezialn:

A fed up Katarina can do it of course. Any fed up champ will do it. will Why feed her up? The BF swords are not cheap, so she needs a lot of money. Don't let her collect them. Also, teemo is not a stealth hero. They added that as his passive later. And it's one of the best passives there are in the game.

BankBank

01-12-2010

Quote:
LahooZaher:
Twitch is not OP

He is easily countered and made of glass.

Don't cry for nerfs because you don't know how to counter him. Change to be a better player at the game, don't expect the game to change for you.

lol this is your second "don't nerf twitch" post in 4 pages. I wonder who your favorite champion is? :P