Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fan Art (full 3D) - DIANA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dessembrae

05-27-2014

Bump for the great parrot!

Sephrx

05-27-2014

Wow that's really cool

NA Darklarik

05-27-2014

Wish they would make a full RPG Hack and Slash game of League of Legends style Dragon Dogma

Gavran

Recruiter

05-27-2014

I sense you're a fan of cgtextures (but then again, who isn't?)

That's actually pretty nice. Many times better than I expected.

A small critique: Weathering textures adds a lot of detail but those are stone/concrete cracks, metal doesn't really crack and leather cracks in a different way. You also might've gone a bit overboard with the weathering, though I can't say that for sure without seeing it with less. Also it's (aside from the concrete cracks) only a problem when I'm zoomed in big time.

I've used more words on my critique than my compliment which seems to weight it unfavorably so let me reiterate: I was really impressed when I first opened it. It is loads better than I could do, I just know enough to maybe offer some criticism.

Edit: Just checked out your site. You don't even do character stuff professionally? My French is not good enough, but your stuff is beautiful.

Stompburger

Recruiter

05-27-2014

Nice job! Really impressive.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

05-27-2014

Quote:
Rivini:
Must call the parrot to see this!

*ahem*

@IronStylus

:O

*speechless!*

Endesong

05-28-2014

Wow! thank you all. Glad you like it! =)

> Gavran

yeah, most of the textures comes from CGtextures :P
Now I also only see the errors when I look at this image. Maybe I will make a new picture with more armors details (with better cracks in 3D and weathering textures), and with a background.
Critiques are Always welcome!

And yes, I'am freelance working for 3D architectural vizualisations. This character was a good challenge for me and I enjoyed it very much. I will try another LoL character this year during my free time. Ziggs, Leona, Morgana or Trundle... I don't know yet ^^

PS: sorry for my bad english!

Talohmiir

05-28-2014

That's amazing dude, good job

HayabusaZero

05-28-2014

Holy mother of the Moon!!! This is so beautiful!!

Endesong, awesome job! You have mad skills!

Gavran

Recruiter

05-28-2014

I'd love to see you do a Traditional Trundle, though getting reference for those textures would test anyone's stomach. x.x