Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for advice on champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Royaltyyyy

05-19-2014

Hey guys well I have been playing since Wednesday, and I have been playing primarily Ashe. I am looking for a long term exclusive champion, I have been looking at champions corki, nidalee, and pantheon (for jungling). So I am was wondering since I have been playing mostly Ashe, garen, master yi, and tryndemere(<---butchered that) what champions do you guys suggest?

P.S I am looking to mostly start getting into jungling
P.P.S I am level 6

The Real Grimlai

Recruiter

05-19-2014

Warwick, Soraka, and Kayle are very strong at the moment for their price. Just saying.

CaptinCronic

05-19-2014

yea i think pantheon is a good jungler for beginners as well as yi

Spicy Rice

05-19-2014

I would suggest Jax, master yi and Warwick. Easy mechanics, relatively simple buildpaths, and are *****es to play against.

Also Xin Zhao

Royaltyyyy

05-20-2014

Quote:
VirtousSinner:
I would suggest Jax, master yi and Warwick. Easy mechanics, relatively simple buildpaths, and are *****es to play against.

Also Xin Zhao

Ok thanks guys sooo much and thanks to everybody else also