Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mini KB: Chat Restrictions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tmall852

08-18-2014

Here he is

toxic_avenger_3_a.jpg

Alias Vash

08-20-2014

This system is garbage. I have been on chat restriction over all of my accounts for over 500 games, and still have more to go. Every time I finish the damn thing, it gives me a new one.

Ulanopo

Recruiter

08-20-2014

Quote:
Alias Vash:
This system is garbage. I have been on chat restriction over all of my accounts for over 500 games, and still have more to go. Every time I finish the damn thing, it gives me a new one.

This thread is a Knowledge Base, which means that it's a repository of information regarding how the char restriction system works and how you can avoid being hit by it. If you want to complain about the system, please make a separate thread.

Alias Vash

08-21-2014

You're right... it's a Knowledge Base, so people should be warned in advance that it's garbage.
And there clearly is NO way to avoid being hit by it. I get more of them even when I'm ON chat restriction. Oh... just finished 40 games of saying pretty much nothing? Well here... we'll wait for that to get down to 0-2, and then when you re-log, we'll re-start it for you. Enjoy.
Etc.
It's a garbage system. I haven't been able to talk in All chat in over 500 games... that's just bloody ridiculous.

Jubbinaut

Recruiter

08-21-2014

Quote:
Alias Vash:
You're right... it's a Knowledge Base, so people should be warned in advance that it's garbage.

This is not the thread to do that.

Quote:
And there clearly is NO way to avoid being hit by it.

Well, I've managed pretty well so far. I've had exactly 0 chat restricted games. I wonder why that might be?

Alias Vash

08-22-2014

Quote:
Jubbinaut:
This is not the thread to do that.

Well, I've managed pretty well so far. I've had exactly 0 chat restricted games. I wonder why that might be?

Sure it is.

And probably because you're too afraid to say anything in-game... You honestly sound like one of those whiny types that calls someone a troll for taking a champion somewhere you don't think they belong... and probably call people toxic for pinging you out of their lane, etc.

ReIyks

08-22-2014

maxism07

08-26-2014

Hey people Happy if you read this, need twitch viewers on my stream!!! I give helpful advice to those stuck in bronze and want to break free. http://www.twitch.tv/supersonic420

If you don't watch it then you hate puppies and babies <3 http://www.twitch.tv/supersonic420

Kantala

09-11-2014

Edit: wrong place. XD