Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Climbing The Ladder

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Lexer

05-24-2014

(based around 4 and 6)...

If it is a 4v5, and the rest of your team engages (or gets engaged on), is it better for you to survive (making it 3v5) or to contribute and pick up another kill, hoping your 5th person can defend?

If one of your team mates dc's, what should you game plan be? Play normally, try to split push and get towers, ect.?

NotNert13

05-24-2014

Quote:
The Lexer:
(based around 4 and 6)...

If it is a 4v5, and the rest of your team engages (or gets engaged on), is it better for you to survive (making it 3v5) or to contribute and pick up another kill, hoping your 5th person can defend?

If one of your team mates dc's, what should you game plan be? Play normally, try to split push and get towers, ect.?

Okay, in regards to the leaver/dc part. If there is a leaver or dc and your team is ahead (Assuming you have a good team fight comp) group and fight. Because odds are they will play sloppy because it is a 4v5. This has happened several times for me. I've won maybe 6 4v5s because I tend to play team comp champs and do well early. If you are behind pray they fall apart and try to stay as split as possible but do it smart so you take objectives and don't just die uselessly. If your team engages/engaged on if you see your team can win if you come in do it. If you see theres a 50/50 it's your call depending on how the objectives are and how important you are to the team. If they are slaughtering your team and if you come in maybe kill one person and die leaving you aced and 4 of them alive it's not worth pull back. A lot of that is extremely situational. *I hope this helped reply back if you have any further questions!*

NotNert13

06-20-2014

bump