New League of Legends Merchandise Available Now!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dusnk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-17-2011

pro mouse pad!

HandheldBrandon

01-17-2011

Needz moar Jesse perring.

FuzionZero

01-17-2011

+1 if you went straight to the Ladies section to check out the models.

Xeirus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzionZero View Post
+1 if you went straight to the Ladies section to check out the models.
-1 if you're a virgin

DeliriousSoul

01-17-2011

Miss fortune shirts!!
I want miss fortune shirts !!! I'll buy one if you put it on sale!

Angel Of Decay

01-17-2011

Id get the emummu shirt if she came with it... and my girlfriend just punched me

Weaver2

01-17-2011

Why no plushies?

Correlate

01-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
Summoners!

We are very excited kick off the inaugural weekly update to the League of Legends Merch Store. As we go forward, we’re hoping to have new updates for you each and every week to keep you in the loop about our latest swag.

This week, we are very excited to announce that our once generic product displays have been replaced with some truly stunning model shots of our very own, very good looking Rioterz! As you can surely see, we have some pretty hot looking employees… I mean merchandise… here at Riot Games. Additionally, you might notice a few new designs sneaking their way into the catalog, including: a mini-logo, a mini-Mundo head, the Institute of War, and, of course, BROLAF!

Head over to the League of Legends Merch Store to check out these and other awesome products! And remember, to take advantage of the Merch Store Grand Opening promo code you’ll have to sign up and buy soon!
I think you forgot the word "to" after "we are very excited"
o_o.

Duelpower

01-17-2011

I like the picture of the kayle shirt on nika without the shakeweight... dirty imagination I have lol.

WalmartLowPrice

01-17-2011

That is a weird size chart . Usually the size chart should have measurements bending around the body, not just from left to right.

It would've been nice to have a set-up where you are able to pick the color of the shirt, pick the champion, and then pick the cut/style of the shirt (such as a v-neck shirt instead of regular t-shirt , and slim/regular fits).

Keep adding more champions... ;D Heimer design with turrets or Ms Fortune with gun barrels pointed outwards would be fun.